March 1, 2010

Day Six;

Ahhoy There Mateys

So today has been rather uneventful.
So this will be another lame, and boring post.
All I did today was rest and what not.
I did clean my room though.
It is pretty spanking clean.
It wasn't really that messy to begin with.
But I did my laundry and I've kept my room clean for like.. a month now.
Which is kind of scary seeing as I never used to clean it lmao.
Bought my kitty cat food, and litter yesterday which I didn't mention.
So now today after cleaning my room, filling his dish, cleaning his litter, and changing his water he is one happy kitty.
Which makes me a happy Andre :D
Anywho, that is pretty well it for today.

Well, actually I lied.
I was online on my xbox, and was talking to my friend Richy.
He's this twelve year old kid that I met.
He's actually pretty cool.
He acts a lot older than he really is.
Which is nice for me considering I hate lbs. (Little boys.)
We talk and what not, and I told him that I was a transman.
He wasn't weirded out or anything so that was good.
He was more curious than anything.
Which is usually how it ends up going.
Anyways, he was telling me how he is always being teased at what not.
But he told me that he tried to kill himself once.
& that he cuts himself now.
It really bothered me because I knew exactly how he felt.
I told him that no matter what I'll be there for him.
& if he needs someone to talk to that I'm there.
Because he's chubby, he wears glasses, but is extremely smart.
& I told him that since we're smart, we can get past those assholes.
We can be who we are and we'll succeed in life.
I dunno if anything I said sunk in, or helped him.
I hope it did because he's my lil richy rich haha.
Love that kid.
Anyways, I guess that was the only major thing that happened today.
Love you guys.
Peace <3

3 comments:

PorcupineSlug said...

Aww, Drey. You're so nice!
I would totally date a chubby boy with glasses!
BE MY FRIEND RICHY! :)

Krista... said...

eww katie hes twelve!!! pedo..

Berendina Dykema said...

Smart people gotta always remember there the ones that will surpass the assholes.I hate most people! lol.