March 3, 2010

Day Eight;

Today


Alright folks, story time.
Well I guess it's not really a story if it's just my day.
But you know whatever.
So, I woke up kind of late this morning.
I was up until like 3:30am.
Fun shit.
Anyways, I woke up and watched some Futurama.
I went on the computer and checked all my stuff.
I'm actually pretty sad because I started a thread on gaia.
Yes, that's right gaia because I'm THAT cool.
I'm the only one that has posted and there's four of us.
Like what the eff man!
One being good old Katie Francis and for some reason hasn't posted!
-very angry face- :(
STOP BEING SHY KATIE D:
Anyways.
I saw what my good friend Richy Rich looks like.
I added him to msn and we were chatting and now he has skype.
So we went on skype and he's pretty much a cool kid.
Looks like a total nerd but not one that you'd make fun of I don't think.
He's not quite what I imagined him looking like.
But I don't think anyone ever is.
Unless it's some character that someone drew and described.
I dunno.
Delza's been emailing me which is kind of odd.
She just wanted to know how I was doing.
Which I don't think was exactly the case.
But you know whatever.
I told her to leave me alone after I updated her on my life.
She's kind of weird...
Kelsey wants to punch her in the face.
Which is completely understandable.
Oh, funny thing that Kelsey said today.
We were talking on msn and what not.
And she randomly put "I kissed a girl and I liked it... did you know that?"
And I was like "nope I did not"
Then she was like "well I did, and I liked it"
And I'm like "oh yeah, threesome all the way"
And she's like "Oh yeah, I'm down ;)"
And I'm like "yeah right"
And she's like "NOT happening"
And i'm like "yeah cuz you're afraid that I'd like the other chick and leave you"
And she's like "yeah I am, if I saw some other chick rubbin on you I'd beat the fuck out of her"
I laughed so hard.
I love Kelsey, she fucking rocks my socks.
Not even gunna fucking lie.
Anyyyyyways. Hahaha.
Nothing else really happen.
I was like super dick fuck today.
Everything was making me all super rawr.
Not fun at all.
But you know that's life sometimes haha.
I think I've done enough blabling. :P
Love you guys.
Peace

2 comments:

Kreesta said...

Gaia is de shiiit~

Your friend sounds so cyoot! I read a previous entry about him... I don't remember if I commented or not, but yeah. (Forgot where I was going wit this.)

And... even I said WTF out loud when I read that Delza was talking to you...Is it to be civil? Or? If it seems too personal, and you do want to tell me, just messaged me on msn or facebucket. Or any time when something grinds your gears, just vent all over the convo or something, I'll be happy to listen/read!

Okie dokie, I shut up now.

Krista... said...

drey! i told you it was hard to blog everyday!!