February 28, 2010

Day Five;

'Ello Good People

Today has been a rather nice today.
I woke up, and was like I feel like shit.
So I called in sick.
Then I spent the whole day with my Kelsey.
She was amazing. Obviously.
I wish she would just talk to her Nana, get her approval and move in.
It'd be so since to go to sleep with her in my arms, and wake up every morning the same way.
Then go to work or school then come home and she'd be there.
Get her going to a good school where she can actually get her shit together.
Oh, it would just be sooo nice.
But we'll see where it goes.
My parents say they have no problem with it as long as no fucking mob of people come to the door.
Which wouldn't happen because her mother doesn't even know where I live.
& even if she did find out my parents would just call the cops.
Legally she couldn't do anything anyways so whatever.
I love Kelsey so much and everyone seems to like her.
My parents love her to bits.
I love her to bits.
My friends think she's cute.
It's all good :)

Anyways, I didn't do much today.
When I drove Kelsey home, I drove to Crofton afterwards and saw Katie.
We went to go see Krista but she was no where to be found.
So Katie and I walked down to the seawalk and just talked.
It was pretty cool just having a good ol' chit chat.
We saw the moon rise up and it was all orange and pretty.
Then I gave Katie a science lesson about why that was.
I'm pretty sure I may have overloaded her brain lmao.
Katie, I want to tell you that I'm so happy with what you told me.
Like I don't think you know :P
I'll always be there for you, and don't ever think twice about telling me stuff.
Because I'll always have an open mind, and give my input.
I'll never turn my back on you.
I love you Katie.
Bestie :)
Anyways kids, I guess I'm off.
Ta

P.S. GO CANADA GO MOTHERFUCKERS.

4 comments:

PorcupineSlug said...

You pretty much did overload my brain, Drey. Haha. BUT THAT'S OK!

I am glad I can trust you with my most darkest secret. I thought you may have, you know, been afraid of me with my back scales, but you know! You took it so well and it was such a relief to get it off my chest because I know you must have felt them before and was like, "Wtf? Are those pimples that I am feeling on her back?? EWWW!!" But now you know! And.. I guess.. Everyone who reads this comment knows also. FUCK!

Krista... said...

where the fuck was i katie? i was waiting for your to call me so i seriously have no idea where i was if you guys stopped by. must have fallen into some time space continuum or something. so weird!

Krista... said...

and what is this about your back??? ahahaha. wow.

PorcupineSlug said...

We waited for quite awhile and knocked like twice and tried to open the door but it was locked. Were you taking a bath or something? Hehe.

Obviously it is my secret! Jeeze!