March 2, 2010

Day Seven;

Oh What A Day

Alright.
Today was another interesting day.
So, I went to school for 8:30am.
Found out that I got a C+ on my midterm.
Which is pretty good considering...
Yeah. & I got a B- on my essay portion.
Which I wasn't expecting at all. :)
Then I found out that I missed the date for dropping a class.
Which is kind of a piss off but whatever.
I'm just not gunna go and get an F then take a class in the summer.
No biggie :)
Then Kelsey asks me if I can pick her up from the Hospital in Nanaimo and take her home.
Her Uncle was really sick so he was there.
& I said sure no problem.
Then she tells me that she can't leave..
So I was like.. fantastic...
Then went and saw her and it was all fuckered up and ungh.
Then I get home and my phones like fail.
& dies and I couldn't find the charger so I'm like fuuuck.
So whatever whatever can't text Kelsey till mommy gets home with her charger.
Eff my life.
Anywho that is my so uneventful day.
Oh, Kelsey texted me before it died and told me that she watched her Uncle pass away.
And then she called and was crying then my phone went pleh.
Lovely.
But yesh.
Love you guys.
Peace.

3 comments:

PorcupineSlug said...

Poor Kelsey. I send my love to her! <3

Go, Drey go! Get that schools done!

Krista... said...

what exactly does 'pleh' mean? does this derive from the language you young folks keep speaking??

Berendina Dykema said...

Oh that totally sucks that your phone die when you were talking to her and comforting her while she was crying.Poor girl losing her uncle