March 12, 2010

Day Ten;

Awesome Day :)

So yesterday was pree great.
Went for a loooong hike which I needed.
It was pissing down rain but the lake was beautiful.
The scenery was amazing.
My knee started to give out on me near the end.
But it wasn't that bad at all.
I hope to go out again with Katie & Krista and their famjam soon.
I'm pree excited for it.
I also got a new idea for my first tattoo.
&& for my second so I'm pree excited.

Instead of having "No Regrets Never look back even when they don't believe us"
It's just going to be "No Regrets. Never look back."
Then if I want to add on it I can.

My second tattoo is a Celtic Symbol for the circle of life.
And looks like this.
It's going to symbolize my transition.
So it's really gunna mean a lot to me.
I have no idea where I'm gunna put it but I'll figure that out when the time comes.
Anyways not much to say in this lovely blog.
Love you guys! <3>

3 comments:

PorcupineSlug said...

Is the Circle of Life symbol a design for a car company? Because it looks like one! Or maybe I am blind/odd/weird/crazy.

Krista... said...

i can't believe you liked my suggestion, makes me feel special!

yesterday was awesome...and wet. lets do it again soon.

Krista... said...

i think you are talking about the bmw symbol kate.