March 10, 2010

Day Nine;

CRAZY TIMES

So!
Alright folks, so this is what has happened.
Kelsey arrived at my house on Friday.
We hung out and what not. Saturday I worked 8am - 2pm.
It wasn't too bad at all which was good.
Debbie, Kelsey's mom, seemed alright with me.
Oh, I lied. She was here on Thursday night.
Rofl. Anyways. On Friday her mom was like...
"Can you pick up a medicare form from the pet hospital?"
And her mom was in tears and what not, and Kelsey asked me.
I said yeah that's no problem.
And from then on her mom has been really good with me.
I was allowed in the house.
She actually made eye contact with me.
She was nice to me.
Addressed me as Andre and what not.
So it was really nice to be able to walk through her house again.
Then Saturday after work, I was really sick but we went to Kelsey's.
We helped her mom move shit out of Kelsey's room.
I felt like complete shit the whole time but helped anyways.
Then I took Sunday off because I was suuuper sick.
Then that night we had to tear up this stupid thing in the backyard of Kelsey's.
I still felt like complete shit.
But I still helped because I'm a nice guy.
Then I worked 8 hours on Monday which wasn't bad at all.
Then yesterday was pree scary.
Kelsey was supposed to go home but I woke up at like 5am.
With a lot of pain in my stomach so I went to the bathroom.
Did my business, almost threw up but instead it all came out the other end.
But when I went to go lay down again I would get the pain.
It wasn't bad, but it was still there. But it kept getting worse, I'd get up, and go to the bathroom.
Nothing would really happen..
Then I finally fell asleep but only for like an hour then I'd wake up again.
It was about after the 3rd or 4th time I went to the bathroom that I checked my stool and found blood.
So I was like no, this is fucked. I told Kelsey we needed to go to the Hospital.
That was fucking stupid. I go there, and they have to call the clinic to get my care card number cuz I didn't know it.
So I had to wait like 20 minutes to be able to get into a bed.
Finally I got in, and Kelsey had to wait which was sad.
Then the main nurse guy asked me a bunch of questions and I answered.
Then he got Kelsey to come in and she couldn't even look at me.
It scared her so much and she started crying.
I'm like baby it's okay! I'm not dying!
And she calmed down and what not.
Then the doctor came in, asked me the same stupid questions.
Told me to go on my side, shoved his fingers up my ass, which felt lovely btw, and told me he didn't feel anything abnormal.
Which was good, and that there was no new blood.
But I had to get blood taken and give a urine sample.
I was kind of sketched about the blood thing but it was totally fine.
And the urine thing was weird. I'm like I dunno about peeing in a cup.
Anyways did that. It wasn't too bad.
So all in all they told me there wasn't anything serious wrong.
That I have the beginning of a urinary infection.
And that I should do a follow up appointment with my family doctor.
Today, the pain has subsided. It comes and goes but it's no longer constant.
I haven't had a bowel movement since but I can pass gas fine so my dad thinks i'm okay.
I'm sorry if any of this was too much information but yeah thought you should know.
I am doing alright and will be okay.
Kelsey went home today, which sucked but whatever.
And yeah!
Love you guys!
Peace.

Oh p.s. I totally failed on trying to blog everyday. D:

6 comments:

Kreesta said...

I had like... 10,000 face expressions while reading. My hap-pay face, my "aaagh dun't die" face and my "Aaaaw" face for Keelsey. She's just too cute.

It sounds like your beginning to be on good terms with her mama too! :D

Krista... said...

you think having fingers up your ass is gross? haha try being the one to put them up someone's ass.

highly overrated.

haha.

glad you are feeling better.

PorcupineSlug said...

Daaaaamn. o_o
Sounds like you had so much fun Drey!
Good to hear you're feeling better~

Andre Bayes said...

Haha, good point Krista. :P

Thanks you guys :D

Brittalicious said...

damn busy day:P

Berendina Dykema said...

That sounded like a great time you had there.But glad everything is okay.