March 25, 2010

Day Eleven;

Hey Hoe

So, I don't really know what to blog about.
Considering everything that has happened lately.
Everyone knows about seeing as you guys were with me.
However I don't think Krista knows.
Anyways, for those who don't know.
Kelsey's mom went all crazy psycho again.
But it's not as bad this time.
Even though I was affected by it 10x worse.
But that's okay.
I have a few new favourite songs.
I think you guys should have a listen to them.

The Night Will Go As Follows - The Spill Canvas

Wavin' Flag - Young Artists for Haiti (All Canadian Artists)

Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

& Give Him Up - Faber Drive

I love them.
They make me happy.
Except on the Wavin' Flag song Justin Beiber is on it.
And it kind of ruins the song because he sings the last 4 lines of the song.
It's really depressing but besides that it's an amazing song.
Love it.
Anyways that's all I have for now.
Love you guys!
Peace

3 comments:

Kreesta said...

Justin Beiber is going to grow up to be a beautiful woman. :D

It's good to hear things are sounding better. <33

Krista... said...

that lady antebellum song is crack. i listened to it on repeat for like a month. just ask katie.

Andre Bayes said...

Hahaha, I love that song :D