February 26, 2010

Day Three;

Today Is A Beautiful Day


So today has been a marvelous day.
My morning was rather humourous.
I woke up, and looked at the clock.
I thought it said 6am.
I was like wtf, k well I'm going back to bed.
Then I couldn't fall back asleep, so I'm like god damn.
I look at the clock again and really it says 9am.
I'm like, wtf!
You see, I set my alarm for 8:45am but for some reason it didn't go off.
Then I realized that I turned my phone to completely silent.
& not the silent with the alarm.
So that was effing retarded.
But I got up and left for Victoria and ended up being a half hour early anyways.
So whatever whatever.
I had my 2nd assessment today.
It went rather well.
Really well actually.
Because he said that he would write the letter to the Endocrinologist and get me started on T.
Which will make me the happiest dude in the fucking world.
I'm sooo happy with life right now.
Even though the devil still brings me down.
But she can go fuck herself :D
I get to spend the weekend with my lover again.
Happppy faaaace.
Work tomorrow and Sunday o.o
Should be interesting.
Well that's all for now.
I might edit it later :)
Love you guys.
Peace.

1 comment:

PorcupineSlug said...

Sweetness, Drey! :D

(I think you can figure out what this comment is towards!)